Arles Magazine #7
- REMEMBER TO DREAM: Artist Carrie Mae Weems speaks with Maja Hoffmann about the uprisings and hopes that inspired The Shape of Things, her major exhibition in the Parc des Ateliers.
- PEOPLE OF THE RHÔNE: Aboard her half-boat, half-camper, Anita, photographer Yohanne Lamoulère travelled up the River Rhône, capturing a gentle, scarred land through her lens.
- THANK YOU, SEMPÉ! Sempé was a humble legend who drew a poetic, optimistic version of France in his seventy-year career.
- CONSTELLATION: On the occasion of the centennial anniversary of Diane Arbus’s birth, an immersive installation plunges visitors into her haunting corpus, still very much relevant to contemporary photography.
- ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE: The last of the former railroad workshops has reopened its doors, after being renovated. The Magasin Électrique is now home to the program Atelier Luma.
Unit price per
Free shipping in France